Professional Plumbing Services in Delaware County
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing located in West Chester, PA, is equipped for all of your residential plumbing needs. Our licensed contractors are prompt and professional, and if they’re running late for your scheduled appointment, we’ll pay you five dollars per minute until they arrive. We cover the installation, inspection, and repair of wells, pumps, pipes, and much more!
Our residential plumbing services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Plumbing Equipment Installation: We will deliver your new equipment to your home and install it the same day. Our plumbing professionals always work carefully while inside your home, and they never leave a mess!
- Pipe Repair: It’s easy to look away from a leaky pipe and pretend it doesn’t exist. However, ignoring a small leak now is likely to cause a big problem later. Don’t look away from warning signs — call a professional for a quick, low-cost repair.
- Water Heating Services: From boilers to tankless water heaters, we’ve seen it all, and we can handle the heat.
- Wells Services: Homes that aren’t connected to the main water line get their tap water from an independent well. We can help maintain your wells with inspections, filtration systems, and our well pump services.
- Drain Services: Got a clogged drainage pipe? We provide jetting and cleaning services for that. Snakes and plungers are handy for minor clogs, but when you have a stubborn buildup, your best bet is to seek the help of a professional.
- Sewer Services: We are available to inspect, clean, and repair your main sewer line if it’s backed up and causing raw sewage to seep into your drainage pipes.
- Water Conditioning: We don’t just move water through your pipes — We’ll come to your home and test your drinking water for impurities, then we’ll provide treatment and conditioning services if we notice something isn’t right.
Residential Plumbing Issues that We Fix Frequently:
- High Water Bills: If your water bill is higher than you are used to, check your toilet for leaks. If water is overflowing into the overflow pipe, you need to adjust the fill valve to stop it from running and jacking up your water bill.
- Strange Noises: Strange plumbing noises are commonly rooted in your hot water tank. After several years of heavy use, a layer of minerals and sediment can begin to build up inside of your boiler. This layer forms air bubbles that “pop” as the water is heated.
- Clogged Drainage Pipe: We’ve all been there before. Garbage disposals are great, but “garbage” doesn’t mean anything you would throw in a trash can — You should only dump soft foods into your drain.
- Leaking Pipes: Leaking pipes have a myriad of causes, and they cause a multitude of additional problems when ignored. It’s best to repair a leaking pipe ASAP so you can avoid costly repairs in the future. We provide pipe maintenance services.
We provide plumbing services to residential property owners near the following PA communities:
- Drexel Hill
- Glenn Mills
- Kennett Square
- Chadds Ford
- West Chester
- Chester County
Call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for Professional Plumbing Solutions
We guarantee 100 percent satisfaction and prompt, professional service. Our licensed plumbing professionals respect you and your home, and if they’re late, we pay you five dollars per minute until they arrive. If you live in Malvern, Drexel Hill, Glen Mills, Kennett Square, Chadds Ford, West Chester, or anywhere else in Chester County, PA, contact us today to learn more about our service offerings!