Sewer Line Installation & Repair
The Sewer Line Repair Your Family Needs
When it comes to the maintenance and upkeep of your home, it’s easy to turn your attention to the features that are in plain sight, such as your faucet or toilet, while forgetting about the critically important systems that are needed for the overall functioning of your home.
As the largest drain in your home, your sewer line is at the heart of a working plumbing system, making it all the more crucial for it to be in tip-top condition. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in West Chester, PA, our seasoned plumbers provide sewer line repair and installation services that are second-to-none, with professionals who are well-versed in everything from routine toilet repair to trenchless sewer line repair and system replacements.
Sewer Line Repair and Other Services
Proudly serving Chester County, Delaware County, and other surrounding areas, our sewer line repair and installation services include:
- Sewer Line Inspection. Because blocked sewer lines are so common, many homeowners choose to have an inspection done every year just to make sure their lines are in good condition, helping them avoid more costly repairs later on down the road.
- Sewer Pipe Repair. Whatever repairs your sewer pipes might need, our crew has the skills and know-how to get the job right the first time around and get your sewer pipes back to where they should be.
- Emergency Sewer Line Service. Sometimes, sewer lines can cause emergencies due to sudden and severe structural damage. If you have a sewer line emergency on your hands, get in touch with Benjamin Franklin Plumbing’s 24/7 emergency service right away.
Sewer Line Installation
Among our sewer line repair and installation services, we also offer — well, installation! Often, older sewer lines that have acquired a lot of wear and tear cannot be adequately repaired, requiring a replacement and whole new system installed. If your current sewer line is on its last legs, don’t hesitate to call our team to come and take a look. If you do end up needing a replacement, we’ll make sure that you receive only the best around!
Common Sewer Line Problems
Some of the most common problems that affect sewer lines include:
- Tree roots. If tree roots have penetrated your sewer line, they can quickly cause damage to the line, resulting in severe problems in the long run.
- Broken, cracked, collapsed, or misaligned pipes. Such problems are commonly due to frozen ground and shifting soil.
- Blocked lines. This can happen when grease or some other material or object is restricting the water flow.
- Pipe deterioration or corrosion. If your pipe is dated or is made from something other than modern PVC piping, then they are likely at risk of deteriorating, which can cause collapses in the line and a restriction of water flow.
- Bellied pipe. This is when a section of the sewer line has sunk into the earth, creating an area for waste to pool.
- Leaking joints. If the seals between your pipes have broken, water can escape into the area around the pipe.
Get Expert Sewer Line Repair and Installation Services Today!
Whether you want a routine checkup or trenchless repair for your Chester County or Delaware County home, our sewer line repair and installation services are your go-to source. For more information or to book an appointment, don’t hesitate to call our crew at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing today!